Update date: September 1, 2021
This is why your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with the EU Regulation n°2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) and with all the French regulations applicable in this area, in particular the amended law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms (LIL).
The present document is intended to present the processing that the company carries out on your personal data.
The company recalls that it is the publisher of the website https://www.acte-deco.fr/en/
1 - Data controller and contact
The company acts as a data controller with respect to the data of its customers, prospects, employees and applicants.
At any time you can contact the company's personal data protection officer by sending an email on the contact page of the site. He will answer you as soon as possible.
You can also contact us by mail at the address of the company's headquarters.
2 - Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data (mainly collection and use) is based on :
- a contract (for example when you place an order for a product offered on the Site)
- your consent (for example, if you apply for a job, collection of cookies)
- our legal obligations (for example, securing exchanges on the Site)
- our legitimate interest (for example, to build a business relationship with us and manage that relationship)
On the other hand, as far as the transactions are concerned, and therefore your banking data, only the online payment module and therefore your bank holds your payment data.
3 - Personal data that the company may collect
The company collects and processes the personal data of :
- its customers, consumers and professionals,
- users of the Site
- candidates for offers
Only the data necessary for the purposes of the processing concerned are processed.
Some data is collected directly from you, some automatically.
- A) Personal data collected directly from you
|Persons concerned by the treatment||Personal data subject to processing|
|Internet user sending a message from the website||- your identity : name, first name - e-mail address - phone number|
|Employees||Data necessary for the execution of your employment contract: |
Refer to your employment contract/IT charter/indoor rules
|Candidates||Data necessary for the processing of your application: - your identity: surname, first name - your contact details: e-mail address or telephone numbers - CV - any other data left freely by the applicant|
Your personal data is processed in particular when:
- You browse the Site;
- You contact the company by phone, email or any other means of communication;
- You are reporting a problem with the Site or the company's services;
- You exercise your rights as described below;
It is specified to all users that they remain responsible for the data they freely provide or indicate to the company.
- B) Personal data collected automatically when you use our services
- Connection traces (login, IP address, URL of the page visited, date and time, duration of the consultation).
- Site usage data (modules, menus).
- C) Purpose of the processing
For personal data collected directly from you:
- Manage and execute the order until delivery;
- Manage unpaid bills and possible litigation;
- Respond to your requests (section 8 below)
- Carry out operations relating to customer relationship management, answer requests for information and provide advice;
- Manage our users and access to our services,
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
For automatically collected data:
- To monitor access to the Site and to ensure compliance with our legal obligations in this regard,
- Optimize your navigation on the Site
- To carry out statistics of uses
- Minimize an identified risk to your data
- Protect you against possible fraudulent actions
- D) About cookies
A cookie is a text file deposited on the hard disk of the Internet user by the server of the Internet site visited by him. However, a cookie does not allow the user to be identified. It simply creates a random number that records information.
They are kept for 30 days.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to enjoy all the features of our Site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log in to your account and add products to your shopping cart and order securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the Site, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the Site that were visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the Site and identify improvements to the Site. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the Site and identify improvements to the Site.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your browser settings and preferences such as language preferences so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the Site.
How can I control my cookie preferences ?
When you first connect, you will be asked to configure your cookies by accepting or refusing certain types of cookies.
You can change your settings at any time during your browsing session via the Site or by blocking and deleting cookies by setting your browser.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Choose the "tool" menu and then "options",
2. Click on the "privacy and security" icon,
3. Locate the "conservation rules" menu and select the options that are appropriate for you.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
1. Choose the "tools" menu, then "internet options",
2. Click on the "confidentiality" tab, then "advanced settings
3. Select the options that suit you.
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose the "settings" menu, then "advanced settings", then "content settings",
2. Choose the "cookies" menu and select "disable cookies".
1. Choose the "Safari" menu, then "Preferences", then "Privacy"
2. Select "Refuse to accept cookies".
1. Choose the "preferences" menu, then "advanced" then "cookies
2. Select "never accept cookies"
To help you detect the cookies that may be installed on your computers, you can refer to certain sites such as YourOnlineChoices, which offers tools for listing and setting your cookies.
4 - Recipients of personal data
Your personal data are intended for :
- The company and its staff
- Technical subcontractors of the company
The data may be transmitted to subcontracting companies which the company may call upon in the context of the execution of the services and within the limits necessary for the accomplishment of the tasks entrusted to them.
- The hosting of the Site
- The provision of analytical solutions or audience measurement statistics.
The company requires its contractors and staff to pay particular attention to data privacy and security.
Your data will not be shared with or sold to third parties without your express prior consent.
5 - Location of personal data
Your personal data is stored in France and is not transferred outside Europe.
6 - Security of personal data
The company is committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal data, in accordance with the rules of the art, i.e. by requiring an adequate level of protection as recommended by the CNIL.
The company regularly tests its processes in the event of a technical or physical incident in order to guarantee and maintain an optimum level of responsiveness and efficiency.
However, given the structure of the Internet and networks, the company cannot commit itself to an obligation of security of result. In case of detection of a security flaw likely to generate a high risk for your rights and freedoms, the company undertakes to inform you as soon as possible and to take, as far as possible, the best means to neutralize the intrusion and minimize its impacts.
The company regularly backs up your personal data to limit the impact of a security breach.
7 - Data retention periods
We will retain your information for as long as we are required to do so under applicable law.
|Customer file management||Customer identification data||duration of the business relationship.|
|Data related to the execution of the contract||10 years after the end of the contract|
|Lead management||Prospect data||3 years from the end of the commercial relationship or the last contact|
|Traffic data||Cookies - IP address, date, time and duration of each connection or information that identifies the recipient of a communication.||13 months from collection|
When you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an anonymized format for statistical purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may also retain personal data as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to enable us to resolve and litigate disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
It is reminded that the personal data of the candidates are kept for a maximum period of 2 years from the date of the last contact.
8 - Exercising your rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you, as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your data.
To exercise your rights, you can send an e-mail to the company's contact person or by post.
In this context, you should provide your request with the elements necessary for your identification (name, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. In case of doubt, the company may ask you for a copy of your identity card in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on personal data.
The company undertakes to consider the exercise of your rights as soon as possible, except in cases where the law or a legitimate reason requires them to retain some of your data.
The company reserves the right to charge the actual costs associated with your request within the limits set by the LIL.
In any case, you can file a complaint with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
The company reserves the right to modify the present document, in particular to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable in this area.
Your continued access or use of our services after the date of the update constitutes your acceptance of the updated policy. If you do not agree to the updated data protection policy, you must stop accessing or using our services.