150g PVC-free acrylic-bonded non-woven fabric made from cellulose and polyester fibers
Latex inks, solvent-free and VOC-free.
- Smooth matte appearance (calendered).
- Excellent color rendition.
- Very good dimensional stability.
- Masks minor wall imperfections, simplifying wall preparation.
- Good resistance to tearing during installation.
- Easy to install. The decor is made up of several 85 cm strips for standard formats
- Can be cleaned with a light sponge and soapy water
Simple installation with wall gluing
Materials: special non-woven glue, taping brush, cutter, ruler and sponge - No wallpapering table required
Make sure wall is clean, dry, smooth and dust-free
Draw a vertical line and lay the first strip, making sure it's plumb
Glue the entire wall and lay your first strip without gluing it
Press down from the middle, removing any air bubbles
Lay the following strips, joining them edge to edge
Cut off excess at top and bottom
Clean excess glue with a damp sponge
Carefully check colors, defects and joints.
Unfold the strips by laying them on the floor and checking that the edges match.
If you have any problems, please contact us on (+33) (0)2 51 44 95 32. We accept no responsibility for any failure to comply with installation instructions.
Green Deco products are PVC-, VOC- and solvent-free Find out more
Canvas installation video