Nonwoven based on cellulose and polyester fibers bonded with PVC-free acrylic 150g.
Latex inks, solvent-free and VOC-free.
- Smooth matte appearance (calendered).
- Excellent color rendition.
- Very good dimensional stability.
- Masks minor wall imperfections, simplifying wall preparation.
- Good resistance to tearing during installation.
- Easy to install.
- Can be cleaned with a light sponge and soapy water
Simple installation with wall gluing
Materials: special non-woven glue, tamping brush, cutter, ruler and sponge - No wallpapering table required
Make sure wall is clean, dry, smooth and dust-free
Draw a vertical line and lay the first strip, making sure it's plumb
Glue the entire wall and lay your first strip without gluing it
Press down from the middle, removing any air bubbles
Lay the following strips, joining them edge to edge
Cut off excess at top and bottom
Clean excess glue with a damp sponge
Green Deco products are PVC-, VOC- and solvent-free Find out more
Canvas installation video